High Power Laser Therapy
A Revolutionary Advancement in Pain Management
There is so much more to life than living with pain. If pain keeps you from the activities you enjoy the most, there is something you can do about it. Managing pain isn’t all about the ability to climb the highest mountain, it’s about controlling the pain that keeps you from doing the everyday activities, like being pain free all day at work or bending down to play with a child.
In clinical studies, patients receiving Laser Therapy have experienced a significant reduction in pain. Four years of trials have shown Avicenna laser to be safe, effective, and side effect free.
There are different types of laser:
- Avicenna is not a cold laser nor is it a surgical laser. It is a High Power Therapeutic Laser, delivering up to 12 watts of power.
- Surgical lasers collimate infra red energy to a fine beam causing tissue destruction, as in cutting.
- Cold laser is a low .5 wattage laser that pulses to decrease heat and avoid burning. A great choice for surface conditions but it is unable to reach deep pathologies.
- Avicenna high power laser disperses the infra red energy beam. The only laser using divergent beam technology to deliver enough energy to bio stimulate healing 7-9 inches deep.
With this in mind, you can see why the Avicenna Laser is the first choice for reaching conditions such as deep hip bursa pain and thoracic disc herniations.
Laser Light Properties
- Stimulates cell regeneration
- Increases fibroblasts
- Increases collagen production
- Increases vascularization of the ligaments, tendons & skin
- Decreases inflammation
- Increases endorphin release
- Depresses pain receptors
- Healing with more tensile strength
- Healing with reduced scar tissue
- Accelerated bone healing
- Improved nerve function
- Improved immune system response
- Improved blood flow
- Increased metabolic activity
- Herniated discs
- Bone healing
- Healing following surgery
- Poor circulation
- Non healing wounds
“I suffered with bursitis of the hip for 2 years. My hip was stiff and painful, the pain radiating back into my buttocks. I even walked funny because of it. After learning that my hip pain was caused from stenosis in my neck, I started having HP laser treatment to my neck, then I had laser treatment to my hip. My hip bursitis pain went away immediately after treating the hip. Now it comes back if I do something to aggravate my neck condition, but the hip pain goes away immediately whenever I have it treated, about once a month. I have greatly benefited from high power laser. It has saved me from multiple level fusion of my neck, and controlled the resulting hip pain.”
“Recently, an illness left me with a severe cough. In the midst of a coughing spell, I experienced an electric shock in my back, combined with a loud pop that threw my back out. This reaction landed me face first on the floor writhing in pain. In the aftermath, I had great difficulty walking that day and for the next week, coughing would bring me to my knees with acute pain. This pain necessitated continual medication to be tolerated.
I was diagnosed with tearing of the cartilage and connective tissue that surrounds the L4 area. 48 hours after the injury, Dr. Tracy began treatment on my back with the Avisenna Healing Laser. I received 7 treatments within a two week period. At the conclusion of these two weeks I am completely off all medication including ibuprofen. I still cough, but it is pain free. Although I still have stiffness in my back, I am on the fast track to a complete, amazingly quick, recovery.
I highly recommend the Avisenna Healing Laser for anyone who is suffering from disk of ligament pain in their back”.
“Within the last 6 months I have dislocated two of my fingers playing basketball. The second time I had high power laser used on it within a day of the accident and have had it two more times. Now a week later, I have full motion of the finger and very little pain, while the one I injured 6 months ago that I did not have laser used on, still hurts and has limited motion. I still cannot fully close my hand with the older injury. This treatment is awesome. ”